JOIN OUR TEAM
Freelance “F-Gas teacher/tutor/assessor”
Cranbrook College is specialist in Electrial and other installation courses.
We require a occupational competent teacher/tutor. Candidates must be F gas qualified and will be experienced in all aspects of refrigeration installations and systems. Applicants must be able to work well as part of a team and have the ability to work to tight exam deadlines using their own initiative. The opportunity is both wide and varied and would suit an enthusiastic and motivated individual who wishes to develop their career within a well established educational and training institute.
Essential skills and attributes.
• Experience of the installation and maintenance of commercial refrigeration systems and associated components working to industry best practice.
• Refrigerant handling certification
• The ability to commission, test, fault-find and maintain both new and existing installation
• Good understanding of electrical controls
• Welding, soldering and brazing skills
• The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
• The ability to work well alone, unsupervised and as part of a team
• Effective communication skills when dealing with colleagues, customers and suppliers
• Be able to complete required paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
• Full UK driving licence
Successful candidates should hold – City & Guilds Level 2 (minimum) City & Guilds Level 3 in Refrigeration/Air Conditioning (preferred) F-Gas Certificate (C&G 2079 or CITB J11) A minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
City & Guilds or any other qualification Level 2 (minimum) City & Guilds Level 3 in Refrigeration/Air Conditioning F-Gas Certificate
Freelance trainer to train Health and Safety Awareness
We are a training provider based in East London and we are looking for and experienced CITB
trainer to join our team.
We are currently looking for a freelance trainer in and around East London area, to train ‘Health
and Safety Awareness (Site Safety Plus)’ courses.
As this is a CITB training course, applicants must hold of the following qualifications:
Section 1: (at least 1 qualification)
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Safety and Health
- NVQ/ SVQ Level 5 in Occupational Safety and Health
- Health and Safety Degree
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health part 2
- Diploma Safety Management Level 6
- PTTS or equivalent qualification
- Assessors qualification
As well as the above, trainers for the SSP course must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 3
years occupational in the relevant construction role, through a verifiable CV.
We are looking for trainers with regular availability and in return we offer generous rates of pay
and expenses paid.
If you would like to join us, please email your CV and we will be in contact with you.