JOIN OUR TEAM
Freelance “F-Gas teacher/tutor/assessor”
Cranbrook College is specialist in Electrial and other installation courses.
We require a occupational competent teacher/tutor. Candidates must be F gas qualified and will be experienced in all aspects of refrigeration installations and systems. Applicants must be able to work well as part of a team and have the ability to work to tight exam deadlines using their own initiative. The opportunity is both wide and varied and would suit an enthusiastic and motivated individual who wishes to develop their career within a well established educational and training institute.
Essential skills and attributes.
• Experience of the installation and maintenance of commercial refrigeration systems and associated components working to industry best practice.
• Refrigerant handling certification
• The ability to commission, test, fault-find and maintain both new and existing installation
• Good understanding of electrical controls
• Welding, soldering and brazing skills
• The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
• The ability to work well alone, unsupervised and as part of a team
• Effective communication skills when dealing with colleagues, customers and suppliers
• Be able to complete required paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
• Full UK driving licence
Successful candidates should hold – City & Guilds Level 2 (minimum) City & Guilds Level 3 in Refrigeration/Air Conditioning (preferred) F-Gas Certificate (C&G 2079 or CITB J11) A minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
City & Guilds or any other qualification Level 2 (minimum) City & Guilds Level 3 in Refrigeration/Air Conditioning F-Gas Certificate