Edexcel Functional Skills Qualification in English at Entry 1/ Entry 2/ Entry 3
About this course
This course is designed to give learners the practical skills to live, learn and work successfully.If you’re looking to work, study or just improve your level of communication in everyday life this course will help you with that.
This course has 3 entries:
- Functional Skills qualification in English at Entry 1
- Functional Skills qualification in English at Entry 2
- Functional Skills qualification in English at Entry 3
With each entry level, you will have 3 components to complete:
- Speaking, listening and communication
In every component of each entry level, you’ll have an assessment with different tasks. To pass you have to meet the assessment criteria that will be assessed internally and verified externally. Feedback will be given back.
Resources and Facilities
Teacher resources and networked computers
These qualifications have been accredited onto the National Qualifications Framework (NQF)and are eligible for public funding
Learners could progress from this award to:
- Functional Skills qualification in English at Level 1
No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required to take this qualification